As more and more people are reaching level cap, the amount of daily activities in B&S can be a bit overwhelming at first. I created this list originally to help the members of my clan figure out a "route" that pretty much covers anything you need to do on a daily basis if you want to ensure maximum rewards. Purchasing the BNS gold will not only enhance the fun factor knowing that you will never have to grind for what you want, but will also allow you to spend more time exploring the finer points of Blade and Soul!
Note that I have only CBT & headstart experience so there may be a few things missing. Feel free to add your own to complete it!
1 - Do OPVP dailies (red ones) in Misty Woods - you need to be at least rank Private with the faction to accept those dailies, if you are not yet do the faction dailies in the desert (Scorching sands) ETA : 20-30 mins (depending if other faction players are camping the zone) Rewards : Soul shards, Faction insignas
2 - Do the 4 blue dungeons once : Skittering Tunnels, Brightstone Ruins, Hall of Ogong, The Pigsty. Accept the daily quest of each in the lobby if you are using cross-server party matching. ETA : 30-45 mins (good luck if your group doesn't know how to do the Pigsty boss) Rewards : Fodder materials for weapon/accessories, soul shields, moonwater valor stone, keys, crafting materials (moonwater tear)
3 - Run Tomb of the Exiles for Infernal lord horn (upgrade material). Accept the daily quest for it. ETA : 10-15 mins if you're lvl 45 and can carry your party Rewards : Infernal lord horn, costume piece (if you're lucky/rich)
4 - Do Arena dailies. ETA : 15-25 mins depending on how long your 3v3 matches last Rewards : Moonwater treasure chests
5 - Run Blackram supply chain. Accept daily quest. You will most likely have to use F7 to party find as you need a high grade weapon to enter through F8.
ETA: 20-45 mins (depending on how experienced your group is and if you're skipping trash) Rewards: Blackram supply soul shield, belt, upgrade accessories, Siren emblem Next to that you can also help your clan with Blackwyrm, upgrade your crafts, farm costumes, swear at your screen because you did Shadowstrike for the billionth time and have yet to see the costume drop, level alts, or just have fun in arena!
That should keep you occupied for a bit every day - enjoy!
(apologies for formatting, I'm still trying to figure it out). For more information, please go to http://bladesoulgold.net
FUT16COIN.com is a professional FIFA 16 coins store selling virtual currency at an amazingly cheap price. We do FIFA 16 Coins price check every day in the whole market, and then we will make the lowest price in the market. If you find any place where sells cheaper than us, please just let us know and we will match their price. Our goal is to sell the cheapest coins in the world. We provide 24/7/365 online support. Our customer support team and delivery team work all the time, so whenever you have any question or need any kind of help, we will be always there for you. We will be very happily to server you. We have a lot of FIFA 16 Coins suppliers, and we have signed contract with them, this has ensured us enough stock most of the time. So it means, if you buy, we will always have stock to send to you. The big stock means the fast delivery. We can usually finish the delivery within 5 minutes.
FIFA15-Coin was established in 2006, we have been focusing in FIFA 15 Coins, FIFA 14 Coins, FUT 15 Coins and other Game Products. Our goal is to provide the cheap price, fast delivery and best customer service. In meeting the demand of game players to buy, sell and trade in-game items, FIFA15-Coin provides gamers with fast transactions, 24-hour customer service and guaranteed transactional Fast.
Whether bringing players together outside the virtual settings of online games or facilitating secondary markets within the games, FIFA15-Coin stretches the boundaries of MMOGs by offering gamers a secure network where they can exchange, buy and sell virtual assets and currency around the clock.
We have been dealing in game field for more than 6 years since 2012 and now we have more than 80 staffs in total.In the past 4 years, we have served more than fifty thousand customers from all of the world. Most of them have become our loyal customers because of our cheap price, fast delivery speed and friendly customer service.
Our 24/7 Email and Livechat Supportis opening to you all day long! Please remember that FIFA15-Coin.com would like to be your good friend forever!
This is personal opinion and some people might have some slightly differnt opinion, but thee are all very solid classes and there are gonna be very good for their roles, that is why I choose them. You should believe that I do have a pretty good knowledge of all kinds of classes.
1. Dagger Spell Dagger Spell is my favorite mage class in AA. Dagger Spell is an incredibly bursty mage, utilizes witchcraft to have amazing amount of ceasing. The class revolve around your target and ceasing them. You can do anything while you stopping. Some class can stop you enemy 4 or 5 second, but ceasing can cover that plus a lot more. So if you want play as a mage, Dagger Spell is definitely a good choose for you, even there some little variations.
2. Primeval Primeval is a archer type class which excels in 1V1 and 1 V many in PVP. This class has so many dashes and moves in blinks. This class has so great mobility that can helps you just keeps away from your opponent, and just keeps damage form long rage which archers can do. Promeval is a really strong class that can handle a lot of different situation, because his attack range is so huge. the shortcoming is premival prove many AOE damage beacause there are few AOE skills can be chosen, but this is not a big problem for PVP player.
3. Darkrunner Darkrunner can ceasing the target and doing a huge mana burst at some time. Along with the ridicules mobility which comes from Battlerage, Shadowplay and Auramancy, this class can burst thier target and get out as well. So, it is good for PVP, it can be powerful and squishy. It definitely have a place in PVP and really excels in 1 on 1. You can get to your target instantly. it is a little bit difficult for Darkrunner to fight with tanks than some other classes. But if you want to play a softy DPS, Darkrunner is a great choice for you.
4. Templar Templar is a kind of healing class in AA. Templar can gives a huge heal for the team, which cause him usually main focus on healing. But Templar has a lot of ponits in his defense tree, so it can be really tanky. Templar has invicibility skill to grants immunity to all damage for 12 seconds. That is an amazing point for a huge class, because when you start healing your group, your enemy will get you down first,then you can just pop skill and take any types of damage for 12 seconds, which is a huge amount of time. To enjoy more fun as a healer, you can level as a DPS first than switch to a healer after level 50, then level another tree. Healers are always high demand, so you will find group easily.
5. Skullknight Last but not least, we introduce you Skullknight. Skullknight is my favorite tank in AA, you just can not imaging how tank this class is. It's great 1v1 and probably the best tank for large scale group pvp. The Skullknight excels in many aspects of the game, has a large aoe stun and can run and gun with mana stars aswell as many displacement ability's.